Author Topic: [FOUND] Obscure music album I am trying to find the name of, more detail in OP  (Read 1052 times)

I remember growing up as a kid, my father had a dozen or so CD albums in our motor home to listen to when camping. One had a machine that appeared to be designed for cracking walnuts on the front cover, rear cover had tracks as well as the front cover but in blueprint style. I believe the album was heavy metal music, though it might have also been rock. It would be great if somebody could help me find the name of this album!! It's been on the tip of my tongue for some time, and I've been unable to find it with my own internet detective work.
EDIT: I found the album's title. It's called "Bust a Nut," by Tesla.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2017, 07:19:41 AM by HellHound »

I have looked for a good 15 min

I feel like I've seen what you're describing before but nothing i've found looks close

A bit more detail: this was when I was a kid, so before 2010, probably closer to late 2000s decade

A bit more detail: this was when I was a kid, so before 2010, probably closer to late 2000s decade
Do you think the album came out around this time, or was it already a few years/decades old? Can you remember any instruments besides guitar, bass, and drums?

if you describe the machine on the cover better, I probably could find it.

if you describe the machine on the cover better, I probably could find it.
It looked like an overly-complex nutcracker, with gears and racks and other mechanical aspects. Rear/inside of the case was definitely a blueprint view.
Do you think the album came out around this time, or was it already a few years/decades old? Can you remember any instruments besides guitar, bass, and drums?
I think it was older, because the motor home we had was also somewhat old; my dad used it to tow his race trailer when he raced at a local circle track

all I could find that came sorta close to what you described. it could be that the album you're looking for is one of those really hard to find compilation albums.

I asked the question on Reddit, and somebody managed to find it it. The artist is "tesla" and the album was called "bust a nut." Incredible.

Here is the back cover.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2017, 07:23:44 AM by HellHound »

tesla! I shoulda known that! :cookieMonster: :panda:

You should edit the title since you managed to find the album.