Author Topic: Keroro Player  (Read 16687 times)

The problem isn't the fact that you're bad, you're young so that's okay.
The problem is you refuse to take criticism and improve.

-cringe snip-
I too have my arms retract into my head when I get angry
« Last Edit: November 03, 2017, 11:23:01 AM by Pompmaker2 »

Bullstuff. he moved the thread because he sided on with you friends. being the author of the game, i wouldve thought he had the common sense to know that im very young and im just starting to make content, but apparently not.
The problem isn't the fact that you're bad, you're young so that's okay.
The problem is you refuse to take criticism and improve.
also
zach stop using your age as an excuse for your half assed models before i bitch slap you
i mean what else there is to say lol get your stuff together zach

I fixed a majority of issues.

-Better Textures
-Proper DTS
-Walking Animation
-Leg in correct position
-Corrected the position of the star on the cap

-Better Textures
-Proper DTS
-Walking Animation
-Leg in correct position
good boyo zach

[img ]https://i.imgur.com/h8mpbIS.png[/img]

[img ]https://i.imgur.com/vLae58z.gif[/img]

Bullstuff. he moved the thread because he sided on with you friends. being the author of the game, i wouldve thought he had the common sense to know that im very young and im just starting to make content, but apparently not.
Wow you're taking a jab at everyone because you rushed a model? It doesn't matter how young you are. A person your age to could very good at modeling, if you lack the experience in the add-ons section it should not be there, simple as that. If the add-on is FINISHED and has medium quality or better (which it really wasn't because of broken animations and low model quality - seeing through the playertype, texture isn't correct, model overlapping, etc.), it would be fine.

Just because you're new and 'young' doesn't mean you get to bypass the standards. You are treated the same as everyone else when the standard is broken. That is why modification help is a thing so you can also post your models before it's actually refined and finished. Always ask for suggestions before posting.

On the other side it's great that you are realizing to fix your add-on. Good job.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2017, 08:54:15 PM by Kyuande »

Don't let it get to you too much.

Take note that we would treat anyone here the same way, regardless of age, if they made an add-on like this. Would you really want us to coddle you and treat you like a kid? We are treating you like an equal. We've all gotten stuff on the Internet before. It's just how people are online. The best thing you can do is humble yourself and learn what you can from ass-blastings like this. Getting defensive and angry doesn't help you improve (trust me, I've had pride and anger issues in the past that I've had to deal with, and it's anything but productive).

Take this as a hazing. Learn from it and improve.

-Better Textures
-Proper DTS
-Walking Animation
-Leg in correct position
That's how you do it.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2017, 08:13:23 AM by Platypi »

-Better Textures
-Proper DTS
-Walking Animation
-Leg in correct position

Now you're acting like a man.

-Better Textures
-Proper DTS
-Walking Animation
-Leg in correct position
Care to update the image then?

-Better Textures
-Proper DTS
-Walking Animation
-Leg in correct position
That's the spirit Zach, I know the community may sound harsh but in reality part of us wants you to improve and get better with your 3D models and Add-Ons, don't take this personal ok? I often ask friends of mine for guidance at where to improve on my 3D models so the final result can become way better than it originally was.

clearly a step in the right direction zach but it's still not enough for a forums release
there are still a few bugs that went unfixed so uh yeah fix those

-Better Textures
-Proper DTS
-Walking Animation
-Leg in correct position
goog

Kind of unrelated to thread but

best desktop assistants ever!

i made them, they use microsoft agent which is the same thing used to make clippy