[ZOO WEE MAMA] The Dark Truth Behind Diary of a Wimpy Kid

Author Topic: [ZOO WEE MAMA] The Dark Truth Behind Diary of a Wimpy Kid  (Read 1845 times)

God dammit now mumkey is going to be ruined forever

why did I just watch a twenty minute diary of a wimpy kid brown townysis

i stopped watching when he called the author a sociopath

i stopped watching when he called the author a sociopath
that was like right at the end
and the author did say greg was just an extension of himself

that was like right at the end
and the author did say greg was just an extension of himself

yeah i could have saved an entire 20 minutes but instead saved a minute

i don't disagree that he may had signs of a sociopath in his ages, but if he did, it's certain he might have just grown out of it if it was his kid ages jeff or mumkey was talking about. i can slightly agree if mumkey said that jeff kinney probably had enough signs to fit as a sociopath as a kid, but calling him a sociopath just seems stretchy and pointless.  the author has stated that greg does need to mature it's also very certain the author could just be exaggerating, because half of the purpose of writing the book was to represent how cringey and assholish a young kid can get, and, obviously, it's a cartoon.

as a matter of fact, i could just say what he did was a "lol relatable" thing and not literally mean that. most people had their assholish or confident/egotistic times when they were kids.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2017, 04:56:56 PM by Køtt »

at the end it did get pretty unwatchable and bullstuff, like how he started yelling like chill tf out. but he does make a lot of really good points as to why greg's character is detestable