[NEWS] siphon curry has a stroke live on blockland

Author Topic: [NEWS] siphon curry has a stroke live on blockland  (Read 9423 times)

that ip banning thing might help
incase he does try again
under a diff name
You still have the same identity number when changing names, won't do good for him - he will have to give Badspot another $10 each time

dosnt he have somthing better to do then going on blockland servers and failing to trigger people

dosnt he have somthing better to do then going on blockland servers and failing to trigger people
He's a shining example of how to be a loser, he's 20 something years old

He's a shining example of how to be a loser, he's 20 something years old

isn't lord tony even older

yeah but lord tony doesnt spam servers

tonys been better recently tho

tonys been better recently tho
tony is kind of a smoothbrain on the forum but hes very cool to interact with in game

RoS or BoS?

or both?
Both mean the same I think? But yeah, both.

Ugh, I actually found this account in a separate incident a couple weeks ago and I didn't pull the trigger.  Being merciless is more work than it appears.
Oh sweet

tony is kind of a smoothbrain on the forum but hes very cool to interact with in game
This, he's a clown but pretty simple talking to off of the forums. He's got a good knack for building too.

Both mean the same I think?

ban on sight can mean you're only ban on sight in the forums but not in-game

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=62550.0
I think you misunderstood what he said. He's referring to the ability to ban someone who joined in the past, so you can ban him even if he hops on and off the server, thus stopping the person from spamming connects/disconnects.

i was wondering where ive seen that name before, hes in a discord and all he does is spam stuff all day

ban on sight can mean you're only ban on sight in the forums but not in-game

The thing is, Raven is revoke on sight, which basically implies both.

The thing is, Raven is revoke on sight, which basically implies both.
Kinda what I was getting at, if you're not allowed in the game you aren't allowed on the forums either