does converting your key to steam still work

Author Topic: does converting your key to steam still work  (Read 1651 times)

i know im very late to the party but does the option to put blockland on steam still work

Yes, converting your key will still work. You can convert it here.

Keep in mind that doing this will make it impossible to have an alt bought through the steam store on your steam account

Why would you want to do this? I personally think having the key provides more freedom.

But maybe I'm just stuck in my ways, as I've been used to having my key around for about a decade.

Keep in mind that doing this will make it impossible to have an alt bought through the steam store on your steam account

Just contact steam to remove blockland from your library.

lol

Why would you want to do this? I personally think having the key provides more freedom.

But maybe I'm just stuck in my ways, as I've been used to having my key around for about a decade.
You can still keep your key and it works without steam

You can still keep your key and it works without steam
Really? I know you keep you BLID. But I've heard you can't use the key. Have you done this yourself?

Really? I know you keep you BLID. But I've heard you can't use the key. Have you done this yourself?
If i remember correctly i can try it for u

Yes. I linked my key with Steam when it was released but I never use Steam to play. The launcher still works fine.

I know that a few people who have had their key stolen have had theirs turned into "steam only keys" but that is not the case by default.

Yes. I linked my key with Steam when it was released but I never use Steam to play. The launcher still works fine.

I know that a few people who have had their key stolen have had theirs turned into "steam only keys" but that is not the case by default.
How do you convert it to "Steam only" (so I can avoid doing so)?

How do you convert it to "Steam only" (so I can avoid doing so)?
You don’t. Badspot does it.

Just go to the website and do it. It’ll be fine.

Just contact steam to remove blockland from your library.

lol
Once you bind a key to your account you cannot get another one unless you tell Badspot to do so. That is how Badspot's auth system works for steam keys.

cant you launch steam blockland without steam authentication so you can use a key instead?

cant you launch steam blockland without steam authentication so you can use a key instead?
Yes - when you check the parameters it does have "-steam" if I remember