[NEWS] Adam Sandler Touches Claire Foy's Knee

Author Topic: [NEWS] Adam Sandler Touches Claire Foy's Knee  (Read 5502 times)

actually the worst comedian alive. he shouldn't be touching any knees but his own.

there is so much circumstantial bullstuff at play here:

1. nobody here knows their relationship or whether they're on physical-contact-terms
2. claire foy said it was fine
3. comparing this to weinstein/o'reilly undermines the legitimacy of actual loveual assault and harassment

adam sandler is an absolutely garbage actor, but the proper way to handle people like weinstein isn't to go find other people in similar positions to demonize. just focus on the actual person doing the actual raping.

the #metoo campaign is rapidly leaving the realm of actual loveual assault and just ending up as a neverending mire of hearsay because people think it'll get them brownie points to say they were diddled by some big hollywood guy

literally kevin spacey is now confirmed gay because some guy was like "he diddled me!!!"
it's not a bad thing that he's gay yet leftist media is making it out to be

this is just ridiculous. the only crime adam sandler has committed is acting

jack and jill was a masterpiece, sue me

the #metoo campaign is rapidly leaving the realm of actual loveual assault and just ending up as a neverending mire of hearsay because people think it'll get them brownie points to say they were diddled by some big hollywood guy

literally kevin spacey is now confirmed gay because some guy was like "he diddled me!!!"
it's not a bad thing that he's gay yet leftist media is making it out to be

We knew this was gonna happen though
Almost every well-meaning hashtag movement descends into a bunch of nonsense within the week

good lord! what's this madman going to do next?? tap someone on the shoulder??

this is just ridiculous. the only crime adam sandler has committed is acting
don't forget screenwriting

Alternatively this is the best joke sandler has made in years.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2017, 05:35:43 PM by Master Matthew² »

being named adam should be a crime too, but ill let it slide this once because it isnt technically illegal

someone touched my knee once and my peepee got hard :^(

there is so much circumstantial bullstuff at play here:

1. nobody here knows their relationship or whether they're on physical-contact-terms
2. claire foy said it was fine
3. comparing this to weinstein/o'reilly undermines the legitimacy of actual loveual assault and harassment

adam sandler is an absolutely garbage actor, but the proper way to handle people like weinstein isn't to go find other people in similar positions to demonize. just focus on the actual person doing the actual raping.

Garbage actor??? Did you see him in Punch-Drunk Love or The Meyerowitz Stories? He was amazing in those and was good in Click as well. Sandler just gets placed in too many bad movies as it comes at no surprise that half of his bad films are directed by the same guy.

adam sandler is awful at screenwriting, but he's good in serious roles