The Infection 2017

Author Topic: The Infection 2017  (Read 9474 times)

oh this is why everyones so scared of the zombie dudes

Infected:
Super Steve's bro 0.2

banning for failrp.......................

does anyone know when this will be over?
« Last Edit: November 02, 2017, 05:41:01 PM by Combusting Pixel »

can't get eaten if you never join server meme

can't get eaten if you never join server meme
i thought i was safe but no, electrk.....

O: this is still going
better take care

Still working on Script_GlobalInfection! Java side now uses a path relative to the user's home directory, so it doesn't try to find /Volumes/Homes/[myfullname]/infection-files/IDlist.txt on every computer. Whoopee, that wasn't even a line of code, just stuck a function inside an existing function, but man is that an important part. I don't even think that's a valid path on Linux, whereas what it has now should ALWAYS give a valid path (assuming the system property is set up right, otherwise it defaults to something wacky).

Currently the Blockland side needs some form of notification when you're infected and some way of identifying infected players, and then it actually needs to hook into the Java side to see who's infected when they join and tell it what's infected. Hooking the Blockland side into the Java side will probably be the hardest part of all this.

I'm going to resume work on the Blockland side now.

Still working on Script_GlobalInfection! Java side now uses a path relative to the user's home directory, so it doesn't try to find /Volumes/Homes/[myfullname]/infection-files/IDlist.txt on every computer. Whoopee, that wasn't even a line of code, just stuck a function inside an existing function, but man is that an important part. I don't even think that's a valid path on Linux, whereas what it has now should ALWAYS give a valid path (assuming the system property is set up right, otherwise it defaults to something wacky).

Currently the Blockland side needs some form of notification when you're infected and some way of identifying infected players, and then it actually needs to hook into the Java side to see who's infected when they join and tell it what's infected. Hooking the Blockland side into the Java side will probably be the hardest part of all this.

I'm going to resume work on the Blockland side now.
please tell me this is a loving joke