Author Topic: [NEWS] 8 Dead 12+ Injured in Suspected Terrorist Attack in NYC  (Read 1789 times)

is this like a cute nickname for muslims or something
it's a cute nickname used by the caliber of person that unironically dons truck-nutz on their vehicle

The liberal strategy with muslims here and in europe is to hope that 2nd and 3rd gen will finally assimilate. And they have a fresh promised voting block for the next 60 years. They just have to keep up the welfare to appease them. And using media to help hide the actual size of the problem so the tax payers won't complain.
Libs have yet to try to make actual current Americans happy.

meanwhile the conservative strategy is to throw people in jail and build up bureaucratic barricades that prevent legal citizens from voting at all

dead people and shared SS mexicans are legal voting citizens now?

just fixing your loopholes.

dead people and shared SS mexicans are legal voting citizens now?
1. dead people aren't voting. there's no real evidence for this, so it doesn't take any evidence to refute it.

2. shared socials still require a drivers license and place of residence to register to vote. you don't get to vote twice from one SS#, and I seriously doubt that the kind of person who shares all their federal/state paperwork and identification with an illegal immigrant is the kind of person who would otherwise vote for Annoying Orange/Republicans. Even still, there are stopgaps that prevent people from 'pretending to be someone else' to vote.

it's a cute nickname used by the caliber of person that unironically dons truck-nutz on their vehicle

I drive an unadorned honda sedan. Nice try tho.

I drive an unadorned honda sedan. Nice try tho.
good thing I said 'caliber'

UPDATE: There's now been various reports claiming that more than a dozen people have been injured from this attack. The death count has not increased lucky. It also has been confirmed that the suspect was using a paintball gun and a BB gun during this attack.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2017, 06:45:19 PM by Dark X-rane »

it's a derogatory term for muslims

Seems like someone's trying to start another crusade.

The Truck of Peace took a while to cross the seas but it's finally started the Trans-American Tour

I'm impressed they took him alive

It's also has been confirmed that the suspect was using a paintball gun and a BB gun during this attack.

ban

i thought it was kind of cuddly