I need some help making decent prints.

Author Topic: I need some help making decent prints.  (Read 1503 times)

I can't seem to get the skull print to look as good as the cross print. It just doesn't really mesh well.

Oh and if anyone knows any good graveyard themed resources for prints I could really use some. Kinda cartoony, kinda lego but pretty dark themed in general.

Make the skull bigger, as big as the cross at least and get rid of the outline, just leave it plain white

one thing i noticed when making my prints was that badspot took advantage of photoshops basic blending features to make prints. stuff like beveling to simulate depth.

I also tried something different but it still looks kinda weird. Like I'm trying to make this stuff looks like it's carved out of stone bricks.

one thing i noticed when making my prints was that badspot took advantage of photoshops basic blending features to make prints. stuff like beveling to simulate depth.

What are those?

I'm using whatever I have on paint.net

If I can simulate some kind of depth that would be great.

So the hardest part is trying to make it look like it has some depth.

How does this look?

that actually looks kinda cool

Make the skull width and height for the entire image (meaning, don't leave any space from the skull to any side of images)

Make the skull width and height for the entire image (meaning, don't leave any space from the skull to any side of images)

What if I like tile the skull or something?

I made this as a test.

Is it better to make it look engraved in the first example or second example?

I'm trying to replicate a specific look when making engraved textures and not sure which engraved look is better.

Engraved 1 black on top, white on the left side.

Engraved 2 black on top, black on the left side.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2017, 12:02:57 PM by King Tøny »

well show us how they look in game

well show us how they look in game

So I don't have time to make those since they are just tests but I did make these to show off in game.

Now I did take the skull off google but there is no blocky version of that skull anywhere.

I'm like looking for more square eyes and such.

now that looks pretty cool

I don't know, I think I need more blocky styled skulls. These are like too realistic.

What do you people think?