Heathens Gamemode (on Hold)

Author Topic: Heathens Gamemode (on Hold)  (Read 2332 times)

« Last Edit: November 08, 2017, 03:48:09 PM by Kareem »

so its just hide and seek? i don't understand what's different because you made it vague.

so its just hide and seek? i don't understand what's different because you made it vague.

looks cool but we're gonna need more info than "hide and seek but kinda spooky"

looks cool but we're gonna need more info than "hide and seek but kinda spooky"

I guess i'll put something down so someone else can quote it like everyone else has been doing so far in this post

I guess i'll put something down so someone else can quote it like everyone else has been doing so far in this post

I remember trying to do this forever ago, a dark warehouse hide-and-seek gamemode where the hunter had a flashlight and the prey had to blend into the dark. It failed because of blockland's notorious inflexibility with the shader system so it had to be developed as though everyone was playing with shaders off and the prey would just be blind as forget, and you couldn't give them lights because the majority of blocklanders are immature friends and they would use their light to troll other players by revealing their position. Then my hard-drive failed, I lost the build, and my motivation to complete the project was obliterated lol

Shameless self plug: I made a night-vision goggles add-on that rectifies this issue, just in-case you run into the same problem. Good luck bro, build looks good although I don't really know what's going on

I remember trying to do this forever ago, a dark warehouse hide-and-seek gamemode where the hunter had a flashlight and the prey had to blend into the dark. It failed because of blockland's notorious inflexibility with the shader system so it had to be developed as though everyone was playing with shaders off and the prey would just be blind as forget, and you couldn't give them lights because the majority of blocklanders are immature friends and they would use their light to troll other players by revealing their position. Then my hard-drive failed, I lost the build, and my motivation to complete the project was obliterated lol

Shameless self plug: I made a night-vision goggles add-on that rectifies this issue, just in-case you run into the same problem. Good luck bro, build looks good although I don't really know what's going on