Author Topic: Diagnose me again, BLF.  (Read 1004 times)

Last night while on the way to the pub, I slipped on a wet road and slammed on my right side. Since then, there's been dull pain from my right thigh, right wrist and right elbow, all of which sharp-spike when I move them. I hear no crunching or cracking, and the only visible damage is a red dot on my thigh (probably a cut that healed) and some grey marks on the inside of my hand from where I landed. I see no visible swelling or redness.

How bad is it, BLF? Will this require amputation? Should I write my own obituary now? Who gets all my stuff?

you've got wrist cancer, masturbate with that hand and cum on it so you give your life force energy to it to cure it

you're gonna need to replace the arm with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm

remove your eyebrows to heal faster

Apply some Vegemite on the base of the wound.

it takes skill to clumsily stumble and fall over before you even have your first drink

you've got wrist cancer, masturbate with that hand and cum on it so you give your life force energy to it to cure it
but its no nut november

Probably a peripheral nerve damage. Wait it out a few weeks.

honestly I trip and fall on hard things all the time and it looks bad but after a week or two it ends up fine

I can distinctly remember a month or two ago I tripped going upstairs and I fell and hit my knee directly on the metal tip of the stairs, bruised really badly and hurt for like a couple days but went away over time and now everything's normal

have any of you guys ever got hit in that one nerve in your elbow that forgets up your entire body

have any of you guys ever got hit in that one nerve in your elbow that forgets up your entire body
ulnar nerve

a million ultra-thin, 3 inch long needles are stuck in your thigh

Guarantee its nothing to worry about. Give it a week and you'll be good