11 (12.8%)
3 because shifting with 9 because I live in a silly place
1 (1.2%)
Knee on 7
10 (11.6%)
Look ma, no hands!
22 (25.6%)

Total Members Voted: 64

Author Topic: How do you grab the STEERING WHEEL???  (Read 5838 times)

don't crash or your airbag is going to blow your hands off
hit me with a car bomb arabic morshu

11 and 1 because that's the way i was taught to hold the steering wheel by my driving instructor
Was your instructor your mom? Only soccer moms with minivans and stuff drivers hold at 11 and 1.

depends on how i'm driving
normally around 11-ish

using my psychic abilities to grasp the wheel in it's entirety

Was your instructor your mom? Only soccer moms with minivans and stuff drivers hold at 11 and 1.
no it was a licensed driving instructor. he was a cool hispanic guy who was the leader of some biker gang faction on GTA 5 called the black wasps, and he was a staunch atheist

he taught me that keeping my hands on 11 and 1 is the correct way to hold the steering wheel because (1) you need two hands on the wheel and (2) that position gives you the greatest level of control over the vehicle

in MN, at least, driving instructors have to teach to put your hands near the bottom of the wheel because of forearm injury from the airbags going off

12 and 6

That's what happens when you drive a landship

i killed randomtroll irl and am standing over his dead body rn

I do a sort of 6:30 with three fingers and then either 4-5:00 or 2:00 depending on turning or something

i killed randomtroll irl and am standing over his dead body rn
im.............back

10 and 2 w/o air bag, 9 and 3 with airbag

no stfu
huh............ i bet you're not the kind of guy to drive an orange 1970 dodge charger with the "honk if you hate blacks" bumper sticker are you?

huh............ i bet you're not the kind of guy to drive an orange 1970 dodge charger with the "honk if you hate blacks" bumper sticker are you?

wtf