Personality Type Quiz v19

Author Topic: Personality Type Quiz v19  (Read 2135 times)

personality is much more complex than inputting agree or disagree.

Yeah I mean no stuff right but we have useful clear-cut defined definitions for what "Introverted" and "Extroverted" means and we understand how to identify these traits, because we defined them. If you show more introverted traits than you do extroverted traits you are considered introverted. That's just basic logic.

It's not pseudoscience because it's not science, it's data and statistics, which can be used in science.

probably because i have depression

taken this test and others plenty of times

INFJ is my most common result
INTJ is second

both assertive and close to being extroverted. used to be turbulent and highly introverted

last two times i took the test i got ENTP

i found some notes containing like a dozen of my friends' results; can confirm that all INFPs are literal babies. incredibly frustrating when they're involved in drama

All of the Meyer-Briggs tests I've taken have always resulted in INTJ, it's suprising how few people I see with the same type.

I've taken the test a couple times and got INTJ, but some times I've gotten INTP and one time ISTJ

i've only done this twice and i've got whatever campaigner is both times

ENTP
66% extraverted
55% intuitive
98% thinking
78% prospecting
72% assertive

So what I'm getting out of this is I'm like halfway to being a sociopath

I'm consistently INTP when I take these tests

personality tests should be considered pseudo-science.
yeah man you can't categorize/find out things about your personality by responding to questions that relate to your personality
personality is much more complex than inputting agree or disagree.

No serious psychologists actually use Myer-Briggs. That's not to say it's useless or meaningless, but it's also not scientifically rigorous.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2017, 01:58:51 PM by TristanLuigi »