petition to make pie crust ban on sight 2 episode 1

Poll

petition

yes
no

Author Topic: petition to make pie crust ban on sight 2 episode 1  (Read 10113 times)

It was a NSFW channel. I'm off the hook!

It was a NSFW channel. I'm off the hook!

Didn't you say that was someone impersonating you?

There were two incidents. In Unova's server, it was a NSFW channel. In Queeba's server, I  was impersonated.

After admitting to the forum you're a zoophile and got mountains of disgusted replies, you went on to post zoophiliac images on a chat group that stemmed from the same community. Either you're an idiot or you're trolling, which is it bro??

pie is degenerate but he's trolling. he's actually pretty chill outside of bl for the most part, but considering this place is the source of him acting like a handicap i wouldn't mind him gone
tho
i'm not sure how it's blockland when the link in the op shows it's outside of here too

pie is degenerate but he's trolling. he's actually pretty chill outside of bl for the most part
tho
wrong

I'd trade that friend kimon for pie crust any day.

i'm not sure how it's blockland when the link in the op shows it's outside of here too
tbh dunno what happened there but he largely avoids his whole dog schtick in discord

tbh dunno what happened there but he largely avoids his whole dog schtick in discord

So what are we supposed to get from the fact that he acts decent around specific people? He still stuffs up the forum, your point means literally nothing to us.

So what are we supposed to get from the fact that he acts decent around specific people? He still stuffs up the forum, your point means literally nothing to us.
i mean my point was that he's trolling and not seriously loving dogs in real life
despite that i wouldnt mind seeing him banned considering this is where he acts like a dipstuff

i mean my point was that he's trolling and not seriously loving dogs in real life

Every day under the sun there's one person trying to obtain that sweet moral high ground by pointing out that somebody is trolling, as if not everyone already freaking knows that. Everyone wants him gone regardless of if he's trolling or not, he's insufferable either way.

Yes, of course Tony, a girl getting kissed by a dog with her mouth wide open and thr dog's tongue licking the inside of her mouth isn't loveual.

Sorry I don't see it as that.

Because I don't loveualize animals.

No one cares if you have love with dogs but they don't want to be constantly reminded of it.

We get it, it's legal where you are from. Do we constantly need to hear about it? lol

Quote one time since the last drama any post I made (and me pulling out the topic, mind you) in a thread which would be off-topic (it was on-topic in the loveual arousal thread) about bestiality. Pro tip: you can't.