Would you install an infection add-on that worked across servers?

Author Topic: Would you install an infection add-on that worked across servers?  (Read 1568 times)

The zombie infection thing Mr. LoL did around Halloween this year, except automated. Possibly with forced appearance changes, possibly not. Doesn't affect gameplay for those who don't care. I'm considering making one if there's interest,  maybe even if there isn't just to see if I can.

Yeah!!! (But maybe add a cure)

next halloween there should be something like a glass feature lmao

Yeah!!! (But maybe add a cure)
I figured I'd just reset it periodically.

Sounds like fun! I would download it.

I would download it. probably would be cool

that would be pretty awesome

next halloween there should be something like a glass feature lmao
This would be cool. It's quite harmless and uninhibiting, too, so I can't really see people getting angry about it. That is, unless a server wants to dictate the appearance of players itself (i.e. team uniforms). Maybe there'd be some way to detect that, though.

Whatever form the add-on takes, though, I'd be happy to participate.

Update: java server now returns "true" or "false" based on an internal file, but doesn't actually take an ID (it's just a value I typed into the code,5006 at the moment). Setting up a server was easier than I expected, took under an hour.

The code is there to edit the file as well, but nothing runs it yet (that's the last step before I move to the Blockland side). I'm going to be unable to work on the project for a while, though.
edit: bumpable-ification magic!
« Last Edit: November 23, 2017, 03:25:51 PM by Super Suit 12 »