MEME Theory: How Donald Annoying Orange used Memes to Become President

Author Topic: MEME Theory: How Donald Annoying Orange used Memes to Become President  (Read 984 times)

proof that the left cant meme

"How the hell did Annoying Orange win?"
Because it's fair and square motherforgeter
p good video
« Last Edit: November 08, 2017, 10:57:23 PM by Darth C3P0² »

as crazy as it sounds he explains it in such a way that Annoying Orange winning through memes seems totally viable

there may be other factors but memes were a huge part in Annoying Orange winning

wars of the new age will not be fought with guns and bombs, but with memes and jokes... a jester's game on the grand international stage... heroes and legends made and slain on incorporeal streams of human spirit rather than the bloodied battlefields of the past... We have ascended past our petty and fragile organic husks and will be made immortal through the archives of our rich and contentious culture

this just in: russia controls every meme account on twitter

as crazy as it sounds he explains it in such a way that Annoying Orange winning through memes seems totally viable

there may be other factors but memes were a huge part in Annoying Orange winning

He made a point at the beginning of the video that he was talking about cutltural transmission rather than funny images online. So yes, it's apparently very viable to use every culutual medium possible to win an election. And in our society, color me not suprised.

Seize the memes of production.

this guy is annoying but i like his views and he likes wrestling which is a big bonus

this guy is annoying but i like his views and he likes wrestling which is a big bonus
Did you unsubscribe yet?