Are you scared of death?

Yes
10 (15.6%)
No
23 (35.9%)
Sort of
31 (48.4%)

Total Members Voted: 64

Author Topic: Are you scared of death? / what do you think comes after death?  (Read 7732 times)

Are you scared of death? Elaborate your answers / explain why / how you are or aren't.
What do you think comes after death?
« Last Edit: November 09, 2017, 12:48:07 AM by d »

A small bit, I try to stay as cautious as possible while still being safe at the same time. Just gotta hope I dont mess up *cough cough* sister crashing car with me in it *cough cough*

not afraid of dying per se, but more so afraid of what's after death; nobody really knows what happens.

i mean im afraid of not fulfilling my plans but id have no quarrel with dying at this point

nah, it'll happen when it happens and there's probably a 90% chance it'll be outta my control so no point in worrying about it.

jesus christ i'm not scared to die, but i'm a little bit scared of what comes after

I wasn't until I actually started to imagine what the mental processing must be like as you die, in various circumstances. What do you feel and think in a crash? As you're being strangled or mutilated? What's a fatal heart-attack like? Do you ever realise you're dead if you were unconscious as it happens?

Put me through a fair bit of existential crCIA which is actually helping me get on a better track in life. Slowly.

dying violently/painfully yes

No not really.

"Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive."

I don't think about it much

forget no motherforgeter

OK, for those who answered, what do you think comes after death?