Servers you thought were short-lived

Author Topic: Servers you thought were short-lived  (Read 11207 times)

throwmod servers
trench endless zombies

I miss Pool Party Servers...
and I miss this server that Mr. L Used to run which had it's own kind of enclosed environment

crouch racing (the original one where the gamemode came with that grey space map)

Am I one of the few that thinks Battlemix was actually pretty bad in it's final state? Like, the entire server was just one or two people who rolled things so overpowered that they can murder the entire playerbase in seconds. And even before crates and random FX in inventory, some people would just roll OP weapons and still just kick everyone's ass. And then when it came time for one of those 'everyone has the same 3 items' and none of them were OP, people would vote skip it. Now that doesn't even happen because of the crates and random fx but yeah. The experience was pretty awful for me.
i designed it so that you could jump back into the fray in seconds thanks to short respawn times and no lives (battlemix was solely created to be randomizer without lives by the way) so people didn't have time to think about what kind of massive bullstuff they were killed by

that being said the weapon design was just making stuff as stupid as possible meaning there wasn't much room for technique and strategy like there is in good dms
« Last Edit: November 25, 2017, 01:34:05 PM by Gytyyhgfffff »

Badspot's Block Party
TheFlamingCursor's Skiing (He lost the files actually while switching his computers, I messaged him and he said it might be a thing again one day..)