[blogland] fleas are eating me alive

Author Topic: [blogland] fleas are eating me alive  (Read 1382 times)

i think it would be a bit excessive to post pics of the 30+ bites on each of my legs and the 15-20 on my chest so

for the loving THREE DAYS that ive been here ive had the worst problems with the loving fleas that live in the house. of course no one will do anything about treating the animals and i don't have money to do it myself so im basically forgeted until i get a new job

im seriously considering moving back to az because of this i can't stand it

what the forget do i do blf

Collect them in a bag and sell them at a flea market.  :cookieMonster:

get a flamethrower or if that's too expensive burn your entire house down

get a flamethrower or if that's too expensive burn your entire house down
And use the insurace cash for Blockland alts :cookieMonster:

And use the insurace cash for Blockland alts :cookieMonster:
i understood that reference

That seems kinda excessive for flea bites, I'd check and make sure they're not bedbugs. Fleas are nasty, but they don't usually feed on humans except as a last resort. Bedbugs on the other hand, feed on humans specifically; and they're a lot harder to get rid of and will infest other places you go to if you don't get them all off you and your belongings first.

That seems kinda excessive for flea bites, I'd check and make sure they're not bedbugs. Fleas are nasty, but they don't usually feed on humans except as a last resort. Bedbugs on the other hand, feed on humans specifically; and they're a lot harder to get rid of and will infest other places you go to if you don't get them all off you and your belongings first.

if they're fleas isn't there some gimmick where you fill a bucket with soapy water and put a candle or tea light in the center and they just jump in and die

clean the stuff out of your room and make a quarantine area, keep animals out. there are sticky traps you can put near your bed's feet and door way that people buy.

or kill the dogs.

This is my thoughts too

OP, have you actually seen the what is biting you?
I would suggest inspecting for bed bugs.
Strip your bed, look underneath every sheet.
Take pillows out of pillow cases and inspect those
Flip your mattress over and look through every seam. Do the same with the box spring.
Pull the headboard away from the wall and look behind that.
Look through any other tight spaces you can think of.

Adult bedbugs are round, flat, and about the size and shape of an apple see. Younger ones are smaller.
And keep a look out for fecal spots: small dark-reddish-brown spots about 1mm across on your walls/ceiling/bedding

yeah sounds like bedbugs, not fleas.

check any crevice on your bed-- in your headboard, on top of the box spring, folds of mattress, etc.