Raccooner Honorary Welcome Topic

Author Topic: Raccooner Honorary Welcome Topic  (Read 5680 times)

« Last Edit: November 09, 2017, 08:45:29 PM by Verification »

ya it could be him but let's not make too much of a fuss about it already

seems like it hits all the marks. buses, foxes, ages on all the accounts are the same (11).

Even if it is him, you don't need an instant drama unless things get out of hand (and I mean out of hand) on his first day. Its not like he is ban on sight

Well i decided to come back because i thought i should give it another shot. I mean i just got back on the forums. I still need to adjust and fit back into the forums. I learned from the perma last year to not be a moron.

Well i decided to come back because i thought i should give it another shot. I mean i just got back on the forums. I still need to adjust and fit back into the forums.

"what's a good idea to fit back on the forums and mature away the childish problems i suffered?"

"let's just post a weird loving image 3 times with no context and say some ridiculous stuff in addition"

alright well welcome back i guess
you probably shouldn't post that image any more though

hey guys even though nobody likes me i'll come back anyway to see if people like me

you know
this is a different situation from most 11 year olds
spongebob reformed and queeba reformed
this dude went through 2 accounts doing the exact same loving thing and hes doing it again and wondering why no one likes him

spongebob is like the only example of an 11 year old that doesn't act like a handicap

« Last Edit: November 09, 2017, 11:13:30 PM by Meth »