What next

The School
3 (75%)
Moe's
1 (25%)
The Bank (bart level)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Author Topic: Kwik E Mart from simpsons hit and run (download at bottom)  (Read 3866 times)

Trying to recreate the kwik E mart from simpsons hit and run, after people decided in a poll on my last save that I should make something original. Now i'm trying. I'm new to building, and this is WIP. My goal is to try and get almost every place from the game ported to blockland. Let me know how I've done so far! (and what you might want next?)

I based it completely off of screenshots off of google images, so some of my replicas/placements are kind of off. But i did my best. Right now the interior is finished, all i need to work on is that damn exterior. All default bricks, default colorset.

« Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 06:43:35 PM by level94836 »

Now it's pretty much completely finished. Didn't bother with much of the exterior, i focused mainley on the interior with this.

Might add some little extras, if anybody wants the save file i can post it

add jasper in the fridge

add jasper in the fridge
I was thinking of doing that but the way i made the fridges forgeted up me being able to make it as big as the real thing in the game. I'll try it now though.

Update: He's a caveman because that's the closest i could get a bot to looking like him

Also i made the door openable like those blockland doors before door blocks were a thing

I think it's pretty much finished now, I might add a bit more secrets and then put it up for download
« Last Edit: November 11, 2017, 01:08:50 PM by level94836 »

excellent
hit & run was most of my childhood

boy am I glad he's frozen in there and we're out here!

Not anymore you aren't

I added this little easter egg, you can connect the dots on where it goes

If anybody else has any ideas on what i should add for some last minute easter eggs before i put this build up, lemme know

takes me back... I hope you have the silent alarm in there!

why is rotondo in the fridge

takes me back... I hope you have the silent alarm in there!

ah stuff i gotta add that in don't i

update: did it (you click it and it plays the alarm sound 4 times and lights.. wowowowow)
« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 06:04:56 PM by level94836 »

why is rotondo in the fridge

if you're talking about guy in grey that's my blockhead avatar

unless i inadvertently plagiarized him which in that case i'll just sit over here and die

Since nobody has any more ideas on what more i should add, i'll be posting the save for DL now. Have fun with it!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xmcfgl3gsxiftqk/kwik%20e%20mart%20level94836.rar?dl=0

♬who needs the kwik E Mart♬