Poll

Do you think they do?

Yes
55 (87.3%)
No
8 (12.7%)

Total Members Voted: 63

Author Topic: do you think aliens exist?  (Read 2961 times)

ayy lmao

...seriously, do you guys think they exist?...

of course, it's impossible to say for sure, but i find it extremely unlikely that we're the only life in the universe
i mean, this article estimates around 1024 planets in the observable universe. it's hard to believe that we are unique in bearing life among that massive number
« Last Edit: November 10, 2017, 04:23:55 AM by TristanLuigi »

of course, it's impossible to say for sure, but i find it extremely unlikely that we're the only life in the universe
i mean, this article estimates around 1024 planets in the observable universe. it's hard to believe that we are unique in bearing life among that massive number
Yep, humans aren't the only intelligent species in the universe, but it's impossible to say for sure.

aliens are real and they sucked my richard

aliens are real and they sucked my richard
hot

but yea, surely we weren't the only intelligent life in the universe
i do kinda wonder how many intelligent extraterrestrial races there have been, or possibly currently are, and how ahead or behind they were in technology compared to us, and if any of these races have met at some point

pretty interesting to think about rly

i mean it's either that or intelligent life is physically incapable of thriving in this universe so i know the optimistic path im taking

them damn space mondays took my prized betsy

I think there is aliens, but they must be pretty far out in the universe, so it might be impossible to see them with a telescope

I've been kidnapped by aliens for almost a year now, help pls.

Aliens are real... too real
and if they're illegal they need to gtfo

I've been kidnapped by aliens for almost a year now, help pls.

suuuuuure you were

to crewmates: ti3D$u   r=A  t6  Wr1كt +ш!!!

they may not exist in our timeline but at point in time there has been/will be another form of intelligent life

yeah they're all down in mexico