do you think aliens exist?

Poll

Do you think they do?

Yes
55 (87.3%)
No
8 (12.7%)

Total Members Voted: 63

Author Topic: do you think aliens exist?  (Read 2976 times)

alien life? absolutely. sentient alien life? probably not at the moment, in our galaxy.

eh
alien life? absolutely. sentient alien life? probably not at the moment, in our galaxy.

I mean, they could be just little animals we can pet.

I mean, they could be just little animals we can pet.
Not even. They could be microscopic bacteria that is above the atmosphere where no biological material can get. Plus, if they are pets, then they are somewhat sentient.

yes
not necessarily humanoid, or even visible. maybe they're microscopic organisms. maybe there's a chance in hell that there are aliens out there with an actual resemblance to us. but it's most likely gonna be some sort of pear shaped tick that glows red or something.

I should rephrase what I said; I don't think there are any aliens in our galaxy that have an intelligence similar to ours

until we find any i'm gonna say no

if there is any biological life of any kind at all out there, its even LESS likely they didnt evolve to/from life here.
meaning, they arnt too far away. either things naturally traveled somehow, or intelligent life left or put us here and watch or secretly hang out with us.

yeah i am an alien look at how i look

maybe bacteria but not full blown mammals and stuff

i mean, i exist right?
no, you're just an idiot, I think we've already established that