If you could choose 20 consecutive days of just sleep

Poll

What month(s) would you choose to sleep past?

January
4 (7%)
February
6 (10.5%)
March
4 (7%)
April
3 (5.3%)
May
6 (10.5%)
June
5 (8.8%)
July
3 (5.3%)
August
6 (10.5%)
September
6 (10.5%)
October
3 (5.3%)
November
8 (14%)
December
3 (5.3%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Author Topic: If you could choose 20 consecutive days of just sleep  (Read 1477 times)

What month would you choose to sleep past?

please choose only one month, unless you're keen on sleeping between the transition of two months, then pick two only if necessary.

december
no wait for christmas almost and instabreak

july. it's ungodly hot here in the summer, so skipping 3 weeks of that sounds great

july. it's ungodly hot here in the summer, so skipping 3 weeks of that sounds great
this except august because my birthday is also in it and i dont like celebrating stuff

August because it's too hot

i'm getting tired of winter. hate seeing everything be loving dead for months on end

Christmas is nice as I get to go home and spend it with family and friends. Also I love NYE so not December/Jan

There's no way i'd miss summer for the world. Beach, heat, sun, friends, festivals and alcohol ftw

Spring is nice I guess, it's that time of year where it's not too hot but everything starts blooming. Also its very close to summer so I become hyped.

To be honest I hate September because its usually when I need to begin my studies again, but it's an important month for that reason so I wouldn't skip it.

I'd have to choose Feb, because its cold, dark, rainy and nothing special is going on. It's just basically boring.

Never, that is really loving unhealthy and I have stuff to do.

december as of now
not because of christmas but because it's too motherloving cold

February is a boring month so I'd pick that. It's cold, low on daylight, has lost the appeal of the new year, not yet spring, and it's short anyway so just get it over with.

January. It's too loving cold out and Christmas is over