Author Topic: Good way to stay the same weight forever?  (Read 1257 times)

I've been trying to maintain an equilibrium of 200 pounds but I keep like either gaining a pound or losing two. What's the healthiest way to never gain or lose any weight but just stay the same forever

If you kill yourself you'll remain the same weight for the rest of your life

If you kill yourself you'll remain the same weight for the rest of your life
false

youll drastically lose weight and slowly become a spooky scary skeleton
your weight will then start decreasing microscopically as even your skeleton decays into nothing
then you'll end up weighing 0 pounds forever
it keeps the weight equilibrium forever like OP wants but it's 200 pounds less than what OP wants

killing yourself isnt gonna work

false
actually true, your consciousness disappears in that moment, so while the body left behind will decompose, the true you will spiritually remain at 200lbs

logically speaking if you are ignorant about your weight you can weigh whatever weight you want to be

cryostasis or become a robot

Continuously change the mass of the Earth, when you are getting heavier, jettison some of Earth into space so that gravity becomes weaker, and when you are getting lighter, crash some asteroids into Earth so that gravity becomes stronger

cryostasis or become a robot
Ping. Ping. Fructosecornsyrup pusillanimous individual Lol? Click here free Of errs no Survey?

slowly cannibalize yourself. eat nothing else.

Ping. Ping. Fructosecornsyrup pusillanimous individual Lol? Click here free Of errs no Survey?
stop robostereotyping. i'll have you know my dad was a drone who has 300 confirmed kills

stop robostereotyping. i'll have you know my dad was a drone who has 300 confirmed kills
im gonna blow your UAV father up with a anti-aircraft missile

first he lost, then he regained, and now he accepts

brings a tear to my eye