5 (9.1%)
10 days
6 (10.9%)
12 days
3 (5.5%)
never
14 (25.5%)

Total Members Voted: 55

Author Topic: meningitis at school  (Read 3500 times)

welp, this is the end for me guys

a few weeks ago a kid was diagnosed with meningitis and is in the hospital. so far he has come out of his coma and has lost all of his toes in an attempt to save his feet

now, another kid who has had no contact with the first kid, has been diagnosed with meningitis as well

this is it guys, it was nice knowing you. soon all of umass will be infected and we'll all die. its gonna be like the movie outbreak where you'll have to lock all of us up and bomb us to eradicate the virus

literally; dont go to school tomorrow

god speed op
« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 09:31:03 AM by Figure »

literally; dont go to school tomorrow
some of you guys are alright

Simply don't go to school until the disease has left

I mean you did sign a waiver when you enrolled saying you're aware of the fact that meningitis spreads easier in dorms. It's required by federal law IIRC.

whys sam hyde the mascot for meningitis when u google it

Boi, get your vaccinations... wtf are you thinking

hope ur vaccinated
Boi, get your vaccinations... wtf are you thinking
I am but it's a strain that isn't required when you go to school

time to make it required......

is this it? is this the end? what sequence of events brought me to this point? what aboard circumstances lead me here? is this the cruel painful plan that was orchestrated by the malevolent of deity? who am I really? what purpose did I serve in this life that was granted to me? i suppose I'll never know. if this is what my life lead up to, and if this is truly the end, then I'll accept my fate