5 (9.1%)
10 days
6 (10.9%)
12 days
3 (5.5%)
never
14 (25.5%)

Total Members Voted: 55

Author Topic: meningitis at school  (Read 3499 times)

Stay safe OP. Hope you survive this

I love you slayer... goodbye.

1st, don't go to school. forget them if they seriously expect you to go during this

2nd, go to the doctor to get checked out. chances are they'll run a blood test. if you do have it, your chances of survival are very good if treatment starts right away.

1st, don't go to school. forget them if they seriously expect you to go during this

2nd, go to the doctor to get checked out. chances are they'll run a blood test. if you do have it, your chances of survival are very good if treatment starts right away.

I live on campus so I can't really go anywhere right now. Just gotta survive for 2 more days then off for a week.

Don't you have the vaccine?
this strain is rare so the vaccine is rare. You are not mandated to get it before starting Uni but they're telling everyone to try and get it now. It's rare like I said so it's hard to find a place that provides it.

stay safe op that sounds horrible

I live on campus so I can't really go anywhere right now. Just gotta survive for 2 more days then off for a week.
this strain is rare so the vaccine is rare. You are not mandated to get it before starting Uni but they're telling everyone to try and get it now. It's rare like I said so it's hard to find a place that provides it.
Are you talking about Meningococcal serogroup B? I think it is because my doctor recommended I get another meningitis vaccination over summer for type B, the rarer kind. Ask your clinic for the "Trumenba" shot, that's what you want.

latest:

still living but woke up super warm and nauseous but got better throughout the day.

got vaccinated and have to go back in for the second shot in a month

rumors are going around that there is a confirmed 3rd case and possible 4th case but the school sent an email this afternoon denying a 3rd case but this is obviously a cover up

anyways im surviving

latest:

still living but woke up super warm and nauseous but got better throughout the day.

ur gonna die

lets hope you don't die.
good luck trying not to get the virus

isn't this the beginning of zombieland

isn't this the beginning of zombieland
brb killing bill murray

My friend who is an RA said the resident directors have been notified about the third kid in the hospital but he has not been officially diagnosed

nvm it might not be in my school
« Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 09:05:49 PM by yehellis3246 »