Modern Melee

Poll

What should I add next?

Crowbar
Switchblade
Other

Author Topic: Modern Melee  (Read 9861 times)

did you even loving read my post
yes, its still plagiarism imo because the models have been stolen without credit to the proper authors

yes, its still plagiarism imo because the models have been stolen without credit to the proper authors
its not like that hasn't been done before
loving chill with the virtue signaling until this guy gives us an actual statement

its not like that hasn't been done before
loving chill with the virtue signaling until this guy gives us an actual statement

you got blasted with queebas massive ego

beware beware

Okay, so I did not even realize my name was written on this here addon.

2 minutes before noticing this, I saw a new PM on my inbox. And it was this:

Dude seems to be convinced I released an edited version of DS/SMM weapons. I'm 100% sure this thread and this thread are related. So I replied back:

Then I checked back to this thread and I was credited as doing 90% of the work. Somehow. I'm just sitting here doing nothing and getting credit on stuff I never did. Though I wouldn't want credit on this thing where no permission was asked for, and when it finally got asked for the wrong people were asked.

soldier101, I'll ask you to please get rid of my name from there, and give credit where it's due as noted by Conan:
I will also remind everyone I had nothing, nothing to do with any of this. Thank you.
I read your PM. I just released the add-ons from the despair syndrome game-mode. I thought marios made it, but when i found out he didn't i wasn't going on a goose chase for permission.
NOTE: As far as I know, none of these files are stolen, they where just on the despair syndrome gamemode.

NOTE: As far as I know, none of these files are stolen, they where just on the despair syndrome gamemode.

What we mean is that you took the models and used them without giving credit to their actual owner or getting permission from them. Give credit to the creators of the weapons, and that isn't me.

Credits
Bushido (I think?)
SMM developers
Marios (for link of base script)
Crispy (for bat models)[/s]

although they dont work against bots so i have no clue
They can damage bots fine for me.

Give credit to the creators of the weapons, and that isn't me.
I did

I was put in the same situation as marios but I wasn't even messaged. He just slapped my blockland forum username on there without taking the time to look down a bit further in my topic (even though i had a link in giant text to the original topic). Not to mention, I was given permission to release my edits.

Nice to see that the credits were fixed but I wasn't involved in this either, hope nobody thought that.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2017, 04:06:53 PM by Crispy_ »

Joke add ons are okay but a miscommunication of info is very big bad

This is great but yea always be nearly sure who owns them and make sure theyre ok with it

This is great but yea always be nearly sure who owns them and make sure theyre ok with it
Ok, Ill remember that.
Thanks