Talk about your ISP right loving now god damnit!!!!!

Author Topic: Talk about your ISP right loving now god damnit!!!!!  (Read 4305 times)

isnt good internet illegal in australia....?
along with guns and anything under 50°F

interesting thing about the internet at my brothers university is that it has an insanely high upload speed but okay download speed:

obviously they're limiting the download to make sure the internet doesn't slow right down due to one person but i'd like to know why they dont throttle the upload

here's Home Speed

i feel horrible for those in areas where getting a decent internet speed is hard - you're definitely not suffering alone
« Last Edit: November 22, 2017, 10:52:28 AM by K3k0m@n »

ok nvm they said  that the plan isn't available and raised our price again
feck
just talk about isps now

the isp i have now won't bother to update the loving old stuff on my street so i'm stuck with the 1.5 mbps internet speeds i mentioned earlier
at&t by the way

the isp i have now won't bother to update the loving old stuff on my street so i'm stuck with the 1.5 mbps internet speeds i mentioned earlier
at&t by the way

Get a high speed unlimited data plan with a smart phone and run it as tethered internet with something like FoxFi to disguise it as standard data usage.

So I think I found a new provider that is supposedly on my street, it is called Frontier. FiOS plan which is $30/m for 100mbps download and upload, or 150mbps for $30/m but we have to pay for the router. My dad will call them later today when he gets home from work.
https://www.frontierbundles.com/fios
Select internet

I get 100 mbits down/up  for about $9 a month and we were offered a upgrade to 1000 mbits down and 500 up for basically free but family declined it because they thought it was a scam but it turns out we were overpaying to begin with and we were supposed to be paying about $6 a month for 100 so we are still overpaying instead but oh well.

I get 100 mbits down/up  for about $9 a month and we were offered a upgrade to 1000 mbits down and 500 up for basically free but family declined it because they thought it was a scam but it turns out we were overpaying to begin with and we were supposed to be paying about $6 a month for 100 so we are still overpaying instead but oh well.

excuse me what
how is internet that cheap?

Recently fibre was installed directly to my home and I am able to get speeds up to 300Mb/s down and 30Mb/s up. Usually though for the download it's 290-300Mb/s, I've never received any less than that range though so I'm more than happy.

I get 100 mbits down/up  for about $9 a month and we were offered a upgrade to 1000 mbits down and 500 up for basically free but family declined it because they thought it was a scam but it turns out we were overpaying to begin with and we were supposed to be paying about $6 a month for 100 so we are still overpaying instead but oh well.

WTF where do you live!??

WTF romania!??!? im moving there

im forced to use comcast because of where i live

WTF where do you live!??

WTF romania!??!? im moving there
I think he means $9 as in Romanian cash, not USD or anything else

ATT is stuff, family pays a lot for 18 down and 1 up. And the service we get already is still garbage.

Xfinity gives me 21 MB/s download.

Xfinity gives me 21 MB/s download.

well my dad is gonna call frontier tomorrow to see whats up