Author Topic: MR.T is a fake!!!  (Read 1567 times)

:cookieMonster:  Mr.T, also known as Master Omega is going around servers with clan tags of clans that he can't get in!!!  The latest clan tag I have seen from him is from MotE.  He lies about being accepted because he is a horrible builder.  Instead, he takes builds and says that it got him in.  I know this because he was kicked and came back to a server with the MotE clan tags!  NO COOKIE FOR YOU MR.T!!!!!!!

he wanted to help me build in server iadmin him and he just stole my build(he help ) but i bet he stole it

He once tried to take credit for my build, but my name was part of the wall.  He really did have the MotE clan tag. He sucks at building, he makes every build with a platform that is seperated from the rest of the build.

yup this is for drama. infact you can be reported now for flaming a user of blockland

yup this is for drama. infact you can be reported now for flaming a user of blockland
He is not flaming you special person.

whos the handicap i am just saying he should be careful. i wasnt flaming when i got banned.

I just wanted to notify people about MR.T stealing clan tags from clans he isn't in, you can flame him yourself.