lil peep dead at 21

Author Topic: lil peep dead at 21  (Read 2341 times)

decades? no lol, probably since the 10's in the rap scene
we werent rapping about lean and xanax in 2008
pillmatic by gym class heroes is from early 2005 and mentions recreational use of xanax
also dj skrew died in 2000 and he rapped about lean before his death

pillmatic by gym class heroes is from early 2005 and mentions recreational use of xanax
damn i used to listen to gym class heroes

why you shouldn't recreationally take drugs reason #9001
ot rip

yeah drug use has been glorified for years, classic rock is another example. def more prevelant in the 'soundcloud rap' culture tho

real talk tho stop abusing drugs to cope with your mental health, get help, talk to your friends, help your friends. lil peep obviously had a lot of problems, and a lot of his listeners looked to his music as relatable and meaningful. i think he conveyed the wrong message in a lot of his songs and whole persona with his drug use and how much he normalized it

rip gus tho

Ye my friend was telling me last night, and everyone was texting him about it. He literally doesn’t care. Doesn’t like what he stood for and his image or his music. I know very little on the subject other than don’t do Xanax

RIP Lil Peep

I liked his music, even if I wasn't a fan. Its just sad to lose someone who is a part of that new sound. A few days ago I watched him in an interview, and today I find out he's dead.

did people not look at his soundcloud enough or something?
Trip on a richard.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2017, 01:46:29 AM by Deadzone »

calling it now we're all going to be dead by the end of 2017