TESLA ROADSTER DOES 0-60 IN LESS THAN 2 SECONDS

Author Topic: TESLA ROADSTER DOES 0-60 IN LESS THAN 2 SECONDS  (Read 5055 times)

ok but does it go brap brap brap

elon musk is literally a god

durr my name's pefu and i think its cool to not care about things
that was really rude, i really think tesla is cool but how does 2 seconds for a 100kph time matter in any way, its just a gimmick, no practical use whatsoever

that was really rude, i really think tesla is cool but how does 2 seconds for a 100kph time matter in any way, its just a gimmick, no practical use whatsoever
traffic time calculations. when it takes so long for a truck to make speeds when it has to stop for traffic, tolls, weigh stations, or refueling. When you add up all these times that it takes for a diesel to slow down/speed up, the tesla can outperform the diesel.

Three words: Track Day Fun

falling asleep at the wheel never has been so dangerous

just in terms of technology, car companies have been trying to get the fastest 0-60 since forever. it's pretty impressive that they've been able to top a hurdle that other companies have tried to get over for so long.

i bet you drive some base model asian sedan

Maybe this time it will be able to beat slow four cylinder cars on actual race tracks. I mean its designed to look like a sports car, but lets see those important specs.

That looks really cool! I bet you get punched in the seat with the ammount of torque.

traffic time calculations. when it takes so long for a truck to make speeds when it has to stop for traffic, tolls, weigh stations, or refueling. When you add up all these times that it takes for a diesel to slow down/speed up, the tesla can outperform the diesel.
i was talking about the roadster, the truck is really cool tho
just in terms of technology, car companies have been trying to get the fastest 0-60 since forever. it's pretty impressive that they've been able to top a hurdle that other companies have tried to get over for so long.
sure i can see how thats exciting but idk why blf is going apestuff over it
i bet you drive some base model asian sedan
im not legally allowed to drive

i can see how thats exciting but idk why blf is going apestuff over it

man its almost as if people get excited about things that interest them