TESLA ROADSTER DOES 0-60 IN LESS THAN 2 SECONDS

Author Topic: TESLA ROADSTER DOES 0-60 IN LESS THAN 2 SECONDS  (Read 4915 times)

sure i can see how thats exciting but idk why blf is going apestuff over it
because it shows electric cars are getting better? stop being a dumbass please

sure i can see how thats exciting but idk why blf is going apestuff over it

to think you wouldn't get the hint after a ridiculous claim on the title that an electric car can go 60 miles in less than two seconds

that's literally loving progre-

im not legally allowed to drive

oh that explains a lot

Tesla making the whole world nut simultaneously.

The super fast roadsters and electric luxury vehicles are cool, but I don't think that electric vehicles will ever catch on when they cost $100,000 per vehicle without any fancy additions like autopilot. If a company can make an affordable and reliable electric vehicle, I'm almost certain they will become much more popular.

The super fast roadsters and electric luxury vehicles are cool, but I don't think that electric vehicles will ever catch on when they cost $100,000 per vehicle without any fancy additions like autopilot. If a company can make an affordable and reliable electric vehicle, I'm almost certain they will become much more popular.

Bruh Model 3 base model is 35k, and that’s before any govt rebates, and not spending money on gas. That’s the cost of any decent midline car.

most electric cars cost way, way less than $100k. teslas cost so much because they're teslas
and yeah you can get like $7500 back from the IRS just because you're buying electric

fiat 500 electric can hit around 90+ miles range and can be purchased used with less than 50k miles for under 10k

There’s also trade in programs depending on state I think. At least with CA, if you have a car past a certain date that has emissions past a certain threshold, the state will pay you to get rid of it. I don’t remember the payout but it’s substantial, and paired with EV state rebates, you can get an EV for loving cheap.

having silent electric racing vehicles would probably enable stuffty dubstep youtube videos of racing, so i have to agree with mcjob here

having silent electric racing vehicles would probably enable stuffty dubstep youtube videos of racing, so i have to agree with mcjob here
racing would become the new golfing. except when they crash

and if it gets struck by lightning
rip you and your expensive electric reliant car
and no it wont supercharge it
(though that would be forgetin badass)