Author Topic: why is everyone so rude  (Read 10753 times)

dude r u ok
Yes i am but i was just talking about how is it bannable.

god this forum gets so loving whiny. posting "i don't know who this is" or "why should i care" is as useful as not posting at all. you're not contributing anything towards the thread whatsoever because your post has no sustenance. if you don't care, don't post. if you don't know who someone is, look it up before posting. do some research so you don't post and make yourself look like a loving idiot that doesn't know anything

god this forum gets so loving whiny. posting "i don't know who this is" or "why should i care" is as useful as not posting at all. you're not contributing anything towards the thread whatsoever because your post has no sustenance. if you don't care, don't post. if you don't know who someone is, look it up before posting. do some research so you don't post and make yourself look like a loving idiot that doesn't know anything

this so much honestly. kind of the argument i was going for

hah lol who??? who died?? what??????? what is google??

look it up before posting. do some research so you don't post and make yourself look like a loving idiot that doesn't know anything
this. I don't get how people ask "who is dis" when it takes like less then a loving second to look it up

what
mocking when people post "lol who this person??" or something when someone else posts an "x person died at age y"

preach

mocking when people post "lol who this person??" or something when someone else posts an "x person died at age y"

you've never been good at mocking people please stop

the post was fine

you guys make more dramas than anything else in Blockland

are you for real

you guys make more dramas than anything else in Blockland
this isn't a loving argument and this is coming from a guy with three "guns" to his back