Author Topic: If or When Blockland Dies...  (Read 7004 times)

ok doorman yoru going to jail for 2 seconds when you arrive at my server

WOULD YOU GO TO ROBLOX????!!!!
WHY DON'T YOU????!!!!

I lol'd really hard at that.

I would probably keep playing this, just like I still play v0002.

Roblox scares me... They look so -Bleep-ing scary!

Grow up, Omega.

I'm going to go crazy and graffiti "OMFG BLAWKLANDZ" everywhere.

If this happened Roblox would laugh, we would be bored, Badspot would get less money.

I bet at least 30% of blockland would go to Roblox
40% other games
30% ran out of ideas

I bet at least 0.1% of blockland would go to Roblox
69.9% other games
30% ran out of ideas

Most likely outcomes:

Conversions to emo
Slit wrists
Boredom
User-Database shrinks profusely
Extreme ammount of servers die out
Noone plays
Boredom
People need to find a new game
Forums left desolate
Boredom
Less money for Badspot
Boredom
Useless add-ons and bad maps
Boredom
Boredom
N00b populous grows
Boredom
Boredom
Boredom

Yeah, exactly.

Or Apocalypse. Think about it. Have you ever heard of really good games turning stuffty for online play? This is the worst case scenario. Badspot stops alright? He'll know that millions of people play the game, and love the online server. That means he'll hand command over to another person from the forum and the online master server, all the way to the website for the whole game download.

Some people wont notice the difference and then stuff will happen. This stuff might be that the new owner is a giant douchebag that is really nice. (Mormon, Lady or girl, Some really stupid handicap. Feel free to kill me about the mormon part.) They'll change the server, put in swear blockers, and people will be so enraged that they might even piss on their own computers and maybe even commit Self Delete. THAT'S THE WORST CASE SCENARIO!!

DAMMIT! THE BOLD DIDN'T WORK AND THE F-ING PEOPLE REPLACE SH!TTY WITH "ICECREAMTY"!!!
DON'T YOU GET IT!?!?! IT'S HAPPENING!! SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIT!!!
« Last Edit: March 14, 2008, 09:04:24 PM by General Cameron »

69.9% other games
30% ran out of ideas
Who can that 0.01 be?  :cookieMonster:

69.9% other games
30% ran out of ideas
Who can that 0.01 be?  :cookieMonster:

I think you mean What can that 0.01 be? It'll probably be the coding to the server which is basically handing over the rights.

What would be really bad is if the noobs started their own server. If they started armys and if the main server popped back up, THEY WOULD REBEL!! THEY WOULD START MANDATORY MINIGAMES AND TAKE OVER THE BLOCKLAND SERVER!!! OH MY GOD!! I FREAKED MYSELF OUT!!!

______
I :panda: I
I          I
----------

(Hides in bunker...)
« Last Edit: March 14, 2008, 09:49:09 PM by General Cameron »

If a good chunk of us went to Roblox, there'd be at least a small smart community.

Y'know, just like BL.

Does anyone know when JVS Elevators will be out? I've seen them in testing videos and they should be out soon...