[Vehicle] Helicopter Gunship (attack helicopter)

Author Topic: [Vehicle] Helicopter Gunship (attack helicopter)  (Read 13021 times)

uhhhhh what about a boneless technical (no promises still a ways off)

make the buck pickup a technical now
and the dalton rodeo
and the hero ,88

very good now make a huey please there aren't any good ones
i am pissed
your calling gravity cats huey stuffty
for shame

i am pissed
your calling gravity cats huey stuffty
for shame
yes, sure...
..except for when it crashes into literally anything, it crashes the server. even when it's already exploded, it crashes the server.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2017, 01:27:58 PM by badguy098 »

Update

- Parented serverCmdLight correctly, light should no longer be broken
- Added the following prefs:
  • $Pref::HelicopterGunshipHeatEnabled - disable/enable autogun and minigun heating
  • $Pref::HelicopterGunshipDamageEnable d - disable/enable hardpoint damages
  • $Pref::HelicopterGunshipAmmoEnabled - disable/enable missile pod/cannon ammo

Download
(November 22 2017)

Hnnnggggg pet peeves.
well you see ;
rockets are unguided and are used for quick? assaults
missiles are guided and require possibly more machines and targeting equipment.
rockets are probably cheaper too, and have SOME form of targeting? device

uhhhhh what about a boneless technical (no promises still a ways off)

release this so i can post my gone guru loop

dude, this add-on is amazing

I love the heli alot but I really want that mounted gun alot more.

Yeah the technical will come out eventually, what I'm actually working on is two mounted guns, one inspired by a Browning M2, and another one inspired by a DShK, that will both come out in the same add-on. I also want to do something based on a GAU-19.

I'll aim to have it done soon but DTS and DSQ are loving hard to work with sometimes

m-m-m-m-m-m-monster kill (kill)

Yeah the technical will come out eventually, what I'm actually working on is two mounted guns, one inspired by a Browning M2, and another one inspired by a DShK, that will both come out in the same add-on. I also want to do something based on a GAU-19.

I'll aim to have it done soon but DTS and DSQ are loving hard to work with sometimes
Maybe something old school like a vickers and or maxim? Hell some ww2 stuff like an MG42 would be rad too for WW2 servers.

Maybe something old school like a vickers and or maxim? Hell some ww2 stuff like an MG42 would be rad too for WW2 servers.
an mg are you srsgbhej

ot: ya i'd like to see mounted ww2 machine guns on jeeps like the MG42, M2 Browning, .303 Vickers, that japanese mg i forgot name of

and an anti-air version too