Author Topic: Any Person who's been In The Navy/Military? Family Members?  (Read 3103 times)

Hey, so I was wondering how many people here have family that's in the Navy/Military? I'm just wondering for some insight. My brother just went to bootcamp today for the Navy and I'm already sad. Even though I see my dad, it's mostly just my mom and I now, so it's kinda lonely. How do you cope with it? Any Stories?

Thanks.

calling bones4 and ant....

both are currently serving iirc and can probably give some insight on the other end of things

calling bones4 and ant....

both are currently serving iirc and can probably give some insight on the other end of things

bones got a medical discharge iirc

I think Unwriten Calculator is

Aw this is a sweet thread. Hang in there bud

In Finland, the army goes to you

my brother was in the air force. it's weird but you definitely get used to them not being around.

my dad was in the air force and my grandad on my mother's side was drafted into the army, altho both were before i was born
plus two of my friends recently got into the military too, one of them also air force but the other i can't remember exactly
it's been kinda hard so far to get used to not seeing them tho :(

« Last Edit: November 21, 2017, 03:54:51 AM by gr8dayseth »

two of my uncles were in the marines around the late 80's iirc

my brother was in the air force. it's weird but you definitely get used to them not being around.

Hopefully, it does feel so different, sometimes I forget my bro's not there and when I want to have like a random talk, like no one's there :l

Thanks, I feel like it'll take a while for me to get used to it, especially during the holidays

im a navy seal with over 300 confirmed kills

my grandfather was a soldier in wwii