Guess what utter stuff came in the mail last night?

Author Topic: Guess what utter stuff came in the mail last night?  (Read 2513 times)

what's wrong with getting a high end phone?
smh
oh right, android circlejerk

wow haha funny meme, can you go into more detail than just posting an image of the price

wow haha funny meme, can you go into more detail than just posting an image of the price
i dont how what about that post was unclear. it's the price. the price is too high. are you still confused?

i dont how what about that post was unclear. it's the price. the price is too high. are you still confused?
Yeah, i don't know what kind of qualities this particular phone has over standard phones that don't cost you an arm and a leg, but they better be pretty dang top notch to be deserving of a $999.99 price tag

Yeah, i don't know what kind of qualities this particular phone has over standard phones that don't cost you an arm and a leg, but they better be pretty dang top notch to be deserving of a $999.99 price tag
the phone comes with an arm and a leg

the phone comes with an arm and a leg
My god, imagine the things you could buy with those

Lmao yea but I hear the vibrate function is freakin intense..
taking loveting to a whole new level~

what's wrong with getting a high end phone? oh right, android circlejerk
queeba always stuffs on other companies besides nintendo even though he has no clue what hes talking about
literally all of his threads are taken from reddit

https://twitter.com/SplatoonSwitch/status/932977290283311105
oh my god im dying
(i felt this was so good it deserved it's own thread)
edit: not officially from nintendo but still loving gold
i literally opened the games thread and this was the first thing i saw

taking loveting to a whole new level~
stop

torin im going 2 report you if you don't stop meanposting. consider urself warned...

I loving hate it and I want to crush it.
give it to me, i'd be more than happy to have an awesome phone that works perfectly

torin im going 2 report you if you don't stop meanposting. consider urself warned...
sorry :(