mr queeba - "hi guys you like whats in my thread- OH NO it backfired!! locking!"

Author Topic: mr queeba - "hi guys you like whats in my thread- OH NO it backfired!! locking!"  (Read 5016 times)

/title
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=314515
zoo wee mama avatars
response:"youre not funny"
Locked.

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=314567
some e meme thread
response: "you killed the joke"
Locked.

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=314891
unofficial splatoon 2 twitter takes a jab at ea
response: "all you do is bitch about how nintendo is great now plus this doesnt even matter the twitter isnt even official"
Locked.

queeba you say that you listen to people but you keep committing the same sins over and over again

/discuss

you are quite the angery boye

its really annoying how he never stops and thinks "maybe I shouldn't make this thread"

either you commit to it or don't even make it

/support

while not that major i still don't think he should lock his threads like this

also first drama on queeba in a while

i locked the threads because i rethought and felt that they were stupid, and lately i guess i've been saying some stupid crap multiple times and regretting that i posted it. sorry if it's a bit annoying, i'll try and think before i post now.

Well if you complain about his threads, what do you expect him to do? You say something that implies you don't like the thread so he gets rid of it... I'm unsure why this is a problem.

beat me to it
you are quite the angery boye
good post
Well if you complain about his threads, what do you expect him to do? You say something that implies you don't like the thread so he gets rid of it... I'm unsure why this is a problem.
maybe he should learn to loving think before he hits the new topic button

To be honest, the only reason i was not dramaing queeba was because im too lazy.

The guy has a massive ego nowadays. He also shares all of the symptoms of sociopathism. I tried to tell him to go see if he had anything psychologic formally and what i was met with was a vote on his discord to ban me (Which was probably rigged, i might add. He mostly wanted the vote just so he could get rid of me without any backlash.) and then saying i was constantly harrassing him.

The guy has a massive ego nowadays. He also shares all of the symptoms of sociopathism. I tried to tell him to go see if he had anything psychologic formally and what i was met with was a vote on his discord to ban me (Which was probably rigged, i might add. He mostly wanted the vote just so he could get rid of me without any backlash.) and then saying i was constantly harrassing him.
didnt you say you wanted to kill everybody with a low iq

i locked the threads because i rethought and felt that they were stupid, and lately i guess i've been saying some stupid crap multiple times and regretting that i posted it. sorry if it's a bit annoying, i'll try and think before i post now.

To be honest, the only reason i was not dramaing queeba was because im too lazy.

The guy has a massive ego nowadays.

you got banned because you're a schizophrenic starfish who always stuffs everything up
queeba isn't a saint but all you did when you were in his discord is be a cunt

He also shares all of the symptoms of sociopathism. I tried to tell him to go see if he had anything psychologic formally and what i was met with was a vote on his discord to ban me (Which was probably rigged, i might add. He mostly wanted the vote just so he could get rid of me without any backlash.) and then saying i was constantly harrassing him.

crita "i have mental and social issues that lead me to being banned in most places however they are the problem here" wakets

annoying kid? sure

massive egotist? what?

critawakets derail incoming

critawakets, i banned you because you were causing issues in my discord and i also wasnt the only one that wanted you removed. yes, i may have said some dumb stuff and been a bit annoying at times, but im not some big ass psychopath.