Critawakets, and the Signs of a Sociopath

Author Topic: Critawakets, and the Signs of a Sociopath  (Read 14500 times)

Crita reminds me of one of those emo kids at school who thinks he’s some bastion of intelligence and a “true alpha male” and that everyone else is a loving handicap. There’s someone like this in EVERY school, he’s the kid who doesn’t talk to anyone and who constantly rants about how he hates everyone at school and would stuff on everyone’s welcome mat and key everyone’s car.

He’s a mix of a honor student, a sociopath, a schizoid and pretty much the textbook definition of a Eugene
so... autism. he has autism.

Critawakets has always been a paranoid idiot. He has thought I've destroyed his builds and "books" in Trogtor's server when I haven't. He said he had to rebuild a book a few times and blamed me each time. I never destroyed it. He's accused other people of being me, thinking I'm using alts to try messing with him. Yeah, because I'm so far out to get this guy I'm using other accounts to attack him.

It's better to just watch from a distance and watch his tantrums take place from afar. he's a loon.

waking up to a drama thread about you, that is as well made as OP, is like the biggest blf nightmare ever
To be fair it's not really going to change his life that much.
At any point he can either leave the BLF, return with a new name, or simply keep posting on his current account and not giving a stuff what others think.

Critawakets has always been a paranoid idiot. He has thought I've destroyed his builds and "books" in Trogtor's server when I haven't. He said he had to rebuild a book a few times and blamed me each time. I never destroyed it. He's accused other people of being me, thinking I'm using alts to try messing with him. Yeah, because I'm so far out to get this guy I'm using other accounts to attack him.

It's better to just watch from a distance and watch his tantrums take place from afar. he's a loon.
just curious, when was this?

just curious, when was this?
"books" in Trogtor's server
During Trog's server with the library.