REDGAJIN'S CHRISTMAS STEAM GIVEAWAY [CONGRATS E-MAXX, TACTICALNUKE, DoB]

Author Topic: REDGAJIN'S CHRISTMAS STEAM GIVEAWAY [CONGRATS E-MAXX, TACTICALNUKE, DoB]  (Read 9636 times)

guys commenting more than once does not enter you more than once. no duplicates
aw.....................

like i said a brother busy studying. extending entry until Friday, ill do the raffle over the weekend

like i said a brother busy studying. extending entry until Friday, ill do the raffle over the weekend
understandable have a nice day

WE COMMENCE

THE $15 DOLLAR WINNER IS:

E-MAXX

THE FIRST $5 DOLLAR WINNER IS:

TACTICALNUKE

THE SECOND $5 DOLLAR WINNER IS:

DESTROYEROFBLOCKS

congrats and thank yall for playing, sorry about the delay. to the winners, please contact me via discord when you know what game you want: illestngaalive#5562. if you dont have discord, pm me and we can work something out. discord will be the fastest way to reach  me as i do not have my steam client or blockland up 24/7.

also to the winners, i cant garuntee ill be able to get you what you want during flash sales. i work during the week so i wont always be availible to make the purchase, but i will always respond within 24 hours. as i said in the OP, this offer is valid until the steam winter sale ends.

merry christmas all :)

also if for some reason none of the above accept it by the last day of the last day of the sale, ill select another winner