Author Topic: Tried to re-create Stunters vs Snipers map in blockland  (Read 1424 times)

If you have played GTA Online, then you have probably heard of Stunters vs Snipers.

The objective for Snipers is to kill Stunters and avoid being run over while Stunters gotta run them over.
I have tried to make the Sniper container higher, but the ramp was too big so i made it small and so as a bad builder i am i made a kill event for snipers.

The vehicle used in the screenshot is Blockstang

Sniper's spawn

Stunter's spawn

It's not the best but playable
« Last Edit: November 23, 2017, 12:25:01 PM by Generic Face »

Try using [img width=922][/ img] for your images to achieve less stretch.

It's not horrible but needs alot of work. Firstly, i'd recommend using modter bricks to make the snipers platform float a good distance above ground floor. Second, no walls on the edges. Stunters need to be able to move around alot to avoid fire. The ramps to get them up to the snipers platform should be high enough that they fly just over it at the optimal angle, enough to hit snipers but not low enough to hit the platform, and not too high so they fly over the snipers.

Try using [img width=922][/ img] for your images to achieve less stretch.

It's not horrible but needs alot of work. Firstly, i'd recommend using modter bricks to make the snipers platform float a good distance above ground floor. Second, no walls on the edges. Stunters need to be able to move around alot to avoid fire. The ramps to get them up to the snipers platform should be high enough that they fly just over it at the optimal angle, enough to hit snipers but not low enough to hit the platform, and not too high so they fly over the snipers.

Thanks for the suggestion, i felt like i barely used any effort at all. I'm currently improving it.