Author Topic: the master server is being spammed  (Read 15641 times)

this incident has even boggled my tiny little brain

man with no balls and 2 richards shoves a carrot up where his balls would be

That sounds nice.

I did a lot of digging, and got the ID as 221575 which is a steam ID.

I did a lot of digging, and got the ID as 221575 which is a steam ID.

look up the id and see if you get anything

look up the id and see if you get anything
I have already went on tons of sites. Nothing really comes back. The closest I get is that the person is sadly using their money on a dreamhost VPS to mess with people, pretty sad to waste even more money just to have 'fun'.

If only they were able to affect the Steam stats, Blockland would have been #1 on the top games list, blasting past even PUBG

Then hilarity would have actually ensued when people saw that and wondered why this random sandbox game was suddenly so popular

If only they were able to affect the Steam stats, Blockland would have been #1 on the top games list, blasting past even PUBG

Then hilarity would have actually ensued when people saw that and wondered why this random sandbox game was suddenly so popular

Imagine coming on tomorrow to see thousands of new players thanks to this guy. "Hey! People seem to like this game, why not try it out?"

THAT WOULD BE loving AMAZING

also some cunt named zoogie said that it was him but he could be joking
"hahhaha i hackd serverlist hahah u got prank!1!1!11"

He's usually serious, but it's the same ID and IP address as I have stated above - I personally doubt DAProgs would do this.

I THINK that DaProgs IP is similar to the other one from the spammed servers

Note that the IP is located on a VPS, which is in New York. The guy could be in another country for all we know.