anomalous properties of a spongebob episode

Author Topic: anomalous properties of a spongebob episode  (Read 2693 times)

in an episode of spongebob, there is a box that has an embarrassing photo of spongebob at a christmas party inside it.
according to the spongebob wiki, the photo was shown during the first airings of the episode, but wasn't in any other airing

i have a spongebob dvd with this episode on it, and i remember the photo being shown in the end of the episode. spongebob had a lampshade on his head, and the image took up the entire screen.
so i decided to dig in my cabinet and found the dvd, so i put it in, and...
the image wasn't there.

can somebody explain to me how a scene from a spongebob episode managed to completely disappear from existance, even though i had hard evidence of it existing? this is confusing as hell

mandela effect?

I searched what you were talking about and the only thing that looks relevant looks fanmade, along with various others
« Last Edit: November 23, 2017, 03:33:07 AM by SteveJenkins »

no its not fanmade i know exactly what it is

all of them are fanmade
this one resembles what i remember best

can somebody explain to me how a scene from a spongebob episode managed to completely disappear from existance, even though i had hard evidence of it existing? this is confusing as hell
it can be surprising what your brain is able to conjure up if you hear people talking about some aspect of something that you only vaguely remember

what the forget? thats not it i remember something way different

this is some berenstain bears kinda bullstuff

there might be something contained in the disc to make it show the picture only a few times.

I have said dvd as well. I will check the files and everything to prove this is just some bs

I have said dvd as well. I will check the files and everything to prove this is just some bs
hack the planet

sorry, that's classified.

there might be something contained in the disc to make it show the picture only a few times.
that makes no sense at all

He knows too much

Sorry but I have to do this nix...

WHAT THE HELL I REMEMBER THIS TOO

why do i vaguely remember this

this stuffs spooky