urban terror - a six inch blade never loses reception YOU NEED EMOTE_CRITICAL

Author Topic: urban terror - a six inch blade never loses reception YOU NEED EMOTE_CRITICAL  (Read 4524 times)

gps satellites, unmanned drones, fooking laza sights. the world as we know it is forgeted.
however, thot patrol, a movement created to erradicate these sins, is gaining momentum.
these are the weapons they use to kill all fat forgets

THE OLD ASS RIFLE

the old ass rifle is a wwii-era rifle modified to fire modern rifle rounds
it is a very accurate weapon, and is intended to be used as a sniper rifle
as long as you can hit people's heads, you can forget stuff up with this

THE MOSSBERG

this is a mossberg that you have to manually pump
the spread is pretty tight
it shoots five bullets plus one close range conc
did i mention that this is a shotgun

THE SMG

look do i really have to explain the purpose of an smg it shoots fast and is inaccurate there am i done

THE SELECT FIRE RIFLE

this crazy ass mutha forgeta got two firing modes you can fire in
the first one is basically like my burst fire rifle except more powerful so it doesnt suck balls
the second one is a stufftier smg

« Last Edit: November 24, 2017, 12:08:07 AM by Kidalex90 »

Quality work as Always Kidalex +rep

theres no actual six inch blade here im disappointed

can you add old ass pistol
m1911
and rust old butt ass grandpa rifle
winchester but breaks or explodes everytime you go through a mags worth of bullets

can you add old ass pistol
m1911
and rust old butt ass grandpa rifle
winchester but breaks or explodes everytime you go through a mags worth of bullets
no

-rep kidalex 90 stole my six in blade

hwat the forget theres no gangster glock

is that cody cigar mask released anywhere because i want it

The backstory is great and I can really get behind this anti-degeneracy movement. The models are really good too. I would gladly use them to kill protestors.

My main issue is that they seem overly balanced. The shotgun is very anemic, the SMG is too innacurate, and the full-auto mode on the AR is pointless compared to burst, where the 10 damage/bullet is still too weak. I think the Old Ass Rifle might be the only weapon that feels adequate enough to use.

Does the old ass rifle stop at a certain range? I tried shooting very far with it and didnt see the bullet hit unless I aimed a little closer.