Women cannot be trusted

Author Topic: Women cannot be trusted  (Read 12460 times)

deadzone logic: everyone that says im handicapped is part of thot patrol

Triggered. You didn't even read did you?

Since you have all the answers supposedly, how's about you explain the method to your madness so us small brains can understand what the forget you're going on about

Since you have all the answers supposedly, how's about you explain the method to your madness so us small brains can understand what the forget you're going on about
he has transended human form dont question him

the real redpill: gays dont actually exist

realer redpill: there's more than one kind of gay

Ultimate redpill: traps are gay

if you know it's a trap and it still turns you on, it's gay

I actually touched on this in my latest book.
I'd explain but none of you really give a forget.

if you know it's a trap and it still turns you on, it's gay
Well at least you're being genuine. Thank you.
This stuff gets worse by the day. People who played this game when they were children, saw all the "epuc trololols" on the forums, and now they want to emulate the loving garbage in the worst way.

*The collective squeal of thot pa-troll.* lol reacting over one post, at least learn how to troll.

i'm not even in thot patrol you handicap

Well at least you're being genuine. Thank you.
This stuff gets worse by the day. People who played this game when they were children, saw all the "epuc trololols" on the forums, and now they want to emulate the loving garbage in the worst way.

I dont even know what to say to you beyond that you're totally off-base and that next to none of what you've just said is true. If you wanna have a conversation about this, then do it. If you wanna be weird, vague, and dismissive, then stop posting and stop wasting everyone's time.

My brothers deadzone and dues ex woke af

I'd explain but none of you really give a forget.

If none of us gave a stuff we would have completely ignored you, either elaborate or forget off