5 (20%)
Django Unchained
6 (24%)
Star Wars
5 (20%)
Pulp Fiction
9 (36%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Author Topic: CyTube Movie Night: Postponed (1 Week)  (Read 7894 times)

i haven't seen dredd in ages this is gonna be loving great

It's the new one so far as I understand

Wow 2012 is 5 years ago nevermind
« Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 08:50:36 PM by Mardalf »

I haven't seen Dredd at all, so I'm expecting some great inspiration from the praise the movie's already gotten.

What I'm anticipating is a lot of "Banspot has banned X" jokes. It's gonna be fantastic.

Currently looking for emote suggestions. I'll be adding my own to the mix as well.

badspot's avatar is an obvious one

a pic of the blockland banhammer maybe

I haven't seen Dredd at all, so I'm expecting some great inspiration from the praise the movie's already gotten.

i saw it and then rewatched it like 4 times, super good

Antonio BANderas

Also we should watch both dredds back to back!

Emotes are done.

I will add the emotes and their names to the OP ASAP. Tables in BBCode suck.

We need a BANderas emote

I have updated the OP. The original 1982 classic Tron is now in the rotation for next week. Polling will begin after Dredd has finished.

We need a BANderas emote
If you want one, you'll have to suggest a specific image. The problem is that while it's a good pun, it doesn't make for a good emote during the stream. Only you would be using it, tbh.

a pic of the blockland banhammer maybe
I tried to work a couple screenshots, but I couldn't get a decent one, so I just got a standard banhammer image instead. Sorry.

I probably wouldn't even use it I don't get a lot of emotes I just use them to try to fit in because I have no feelings
And don't understand people

I don't get a lot of emotes I just use them to try to fit in because I have no feelings
Alright, I'll explain why some of them exist right now.

dread, dredd and badspot are direct references to the film, and also Badspot's usage of Dredd as his avatar. Because of that, ban, eric, hammer and key all reference the Blockland Forums, banning people and people purchasing new keys. money was brought back because of that. clap and stop were resurrected from the old Canada's Worst Driver streams because of the driving stuff at the beginning of the film, and csgo plus explode are referencing parts of the film. Everything else are just emotes that we've had for past streams (E3, Game Awards, Canada's Worst Driver, Kitchen Nightmares, Jurassic Park) or from Gatysh's original CyTube as injokes which are relevant to the film in some way.

drink and mcjob are my own personal emotes, and js is one for Maxwell who helped develop the CSS and does the headers for every stream.