mcjob hate thread

Author Topic: mcjob hate thread  (Read 15245 times)

I understand that many people here like McJob and blindly follow McJob's stance on anything because McJob is a forum-safe personality and usually takes the high ground on all arguments. Anyways, there are a few users (myself included) that find McJob annoying, egotistical and self-absorbed in his own way. I created this thread as a safe space for all anti-McJob opinions and complaints, since such behavior is severely unpopular.

I'm on my phone so I can't really make a Kelau-level masterpiece drama but I expect people to post examples. Please, feel free to formally discuss mcjob's obsession with Ubisoft, his pretentious game design discussions, or anything else about McJob that really angers you. Keep it civil

so I can't really make a Kelau-level masterpiece drama
thanks bro

at least mcjob didnt use blhack

An obsession with Ubisoft is leagues better than what most of the people on here obsess about, like loving animals and children

im sorry, mcjob made me do it. hes got my wife and kids i hope you can understand

i was wondering why everyones having a stroke over Australian man with unpopular opinions then i saw the blockland forums banner

im sorry, mcjob made me do it. hes got my wife and kids i hope you can understand
i do. hopefully this thread will shine the spotlight on McJobs vile behavior and raise awareness

do we get one of these threads every time mcjob criticizes someone's video game opinions?

do we get one of these threads every time mcjob criticizes someone's video game opinions?
only if it results in a full blown argument on the said video-game opinion thread.