This cuck makes a video.

Author Topic: This cuck makes a video.  (Read 2731 times)

TRIGGER WARNING: If you have no remorse, watch to pick a fight, insta-dislike, trolling; probably not worth your time then. I'm up for an open convo.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lF3sHvfTq60&feature=youtu.be

A lot of this stuff stirring started with me. Since its been implied by others that I'm trolling, or that I'm a mouth-foaming moron, I wanted to show myself and just make a genuine, open-ended video. Quite a bit of it is rant, but that is part of the point. I didn't want to write a script, because I felt that it would be cheating you guys out of...me?

Update: 3 dislikes.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2017, 02:20:56 AM by Deadzone »

you wasted your time with this video. instead of whining about the situation you could have actually elaborated what the forget you were going on about in the thread but no you want people to talk about it in ~private~, kind of defeating the point of using the forums for discussion

you wasted your time with this video. instead of whining about the situation you could have actually elaborated what the forget you were going on about in the thread but no you want people to talk about it in ~private~, kind of defeating the point of using the forums for discussion
This video is part of the point, that nobody wants to have a debate.
I'm not going to elaborate on my mess of statements, because it was a hodgepodge of information from my opinions, badly translated into a topic. If you want to talk about a specific point, go ahead and bring it up here.

oh god hes being unironic

< calling in sick so you can stuffpost on the blockland forums

This isn't your everyday autism

oh god hes being unironic
There was a point where I was being funny, and just dumping off random stuff. Then I got concerned... Now I'm in my feelings because of it.

< calling in sick so you can stuffpost on the blockland forums
That was after I got banned. I left work early because I stressed out too much over nothing. Bare in mind that would have been my 8th day of work in a row...

There was a point where I was being funny, and just dumping off random stuff. Then I got concerned... Now I'm in my feelings because of it.
That was after I got banned. I left work early because I stressed out too much over nothing.
imagine being this stressed out over getting banned

"I don't want to have any heartfelt discussion because nobody actually really cares"

If nobody cares, they wouldn't respond. Nobody's going to get so personally involved with discourse over the internet but you can't exactly use nobody caring about the thing to cop out of explaining your point when everyone's asking you to elaborate.

I wonder how your employers would've felt if they found out you uploaded a video talking about how you wanted to murder your co-workers because you read mean words on the internet