Author Topic: lalam should burn in hell  (Read 5490 times)

Omg,Lalam is a 2 yr old on crack.  :cookieMonster:He should burn in hell,wanna know why?probably not,but Im gonna tell you anyways.lol.He is OBSESSIVE over grammar,you make the slightest mistake in spelling,hell ban you from his server,and the reason will be:learn how to spell!!!!every time id see him on a server,he would tazer me,and not stop!!!!!!!so i couldn't move,he insults people randomly,and when he KNOWS he has been owned,he just says:your a 2 yr old who makes no sense at all.MAN i hate him!youll ban him from your server if you know whats good for you,lol :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

You deserve to burn in hell, stop overdoing the emotes

I find it funny how your QQing about how he hates your grammar yet post about it on forums who eat people like you.

dud he hat mi gramar wen it perfektly fine!!?!!?!?

Why do you use lol all the time? You only say that if something is funny, but you allways say lol at something thats not funny.

Why do you use lol all the time? You only say that if something is funny, but you allways say lol at something thats not funny.
lol

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL im with you
cuz i like to say it,duh,besides,what does it mater to you?

This guy's last posts are all handicapped. It IS possible, though, that he's a troll. He's sure not a good one though. It's not possible anyone can be this stupid.

Also:

<3 Lalam

But yea, I have not problem with LaLam24 what so ever.

Just because someone might be obsessive over grammar, that doesn't give you the moral right to condemn them to eternal hellfire.

Also he's atheist! NOW WE KNOW WHY WE HATE HIM >:D

No, I see nothing wrong with him. In fact we're friends.

Other then the every-so-other argument about religion, me and him have no quarles(sp).

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL im with you
cuz i like to say it,duh,besides,what does it mater to you?
I just love Sarcasim

Also he's atheist! NOW WE KNOW WHY WE HATE HIM >:D

No, I see nothing wrong with him. In fact we're friends.

Other then the every-so-other argument about religion, me and him have no quarles(sp).
what do you have against atheist.

Omg,Lalam is a 2 yr old on crack.  :cookieMonster:He should burn in hell,wanna know why?probably not,but Im gonna tell you anyways.lol.He is OBSESSIVE over grammar,you make the slightest mistake in spelling,hell ban you from his server,and the reason will be:learn how to spell!!!!every time id see him on a server,he would tazer me,and not stop!!!!!!!so i couldn't move,he insults people randomly,and when he KNOWS he has been owned,he just says:your a 2 yr old who makes no sense at all.MAN i hate him!youll ban him from your server if you know whats good for you,lol :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

gtfo